My good friend at The Buggy List directed me to The Stirrup Queen's website earlier this month and I decided to give it a try seeing as how I'd like to have a stronger following!
So just a little background on me. Currently I'm TTCAL - or Trying To Conceive After Loss for those of you who are lucky enough to not know that acronym. My husband and I found out we were going to have a baby in late March this year and we had an ultrasound/heard the heartbeat on April 30th. It was an amazing experience and now I'm regretful in thinking that I wish I had recorded the sound of our baby's heartbeat...
In May we were diagnosed with a missed miscarriage in what I can only describe as the absolute worst day of my life. I go into that detail on my personal blog here which you are also more than welcome to read! I had a D&C and spent 2-3 cycles on the bench (depending on what you consider a cycle). I'm now TTC and ready for my BFP.
That's alotta acronyms!
I try to give a little humor to my TTC journey but as you probably understand, it's not always fun and smiles. It's hard to laugh at something that can be so hard and unfair. But that being said, I have found a great support in just writing, going to the bump's TTCAL message board, and occasionally talking to a counselor.
If you're going through anything similar, I'm extremely sorry for your loss. I know there's a wide variety of blogs on The Stirrup Queen's ICLW blogroll and we all have our issues I guess. I just hope that you find mine somewhat entertaining!
Thanks for reading!
popping by from IComLeavWe
ReplyDeleteJust wanting to give you a big hug. We lost our son in March at full term when he was 3 days old. It has been horrible.
We aren't ttc yet, but I can imagine the prospect of getting pregnant again will be very scary. I wish you all the best.
Lots of love,
Lisa
http://dear-finley.blogspot.com
Thank you for your post on my blog! I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you the best with TTC. We just started our first cycle after our loss in June. I will be cheering you on!!
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW. I fell in love with your blog right after I read you warning! :) I am really excited to follow along on your journey. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how difficult that has been! Sending you all the positive vibes in the world!
ReplyDeleteICLW #3
Hello from ICLW! I am very sorry for your loss. I look forward to following your journey...best of luck!
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW...I am so sorry for your loss...wishing you lots of luck
ReplyDeleteHi :) Here from ICWL. I'm very sorry for your loss. Wishing you the best of luck. FX that this tww will end with some fabulous news!
ReplyDeleteNice sidebar warning! I just might be grasping my pearls, I just might be ... but I love it.
ReplyDeleteI also had a missed miscarriage, at an earlier stage than you but no less heartbreaking, and that day - as well as many of the days that followed - were the worst of my life, too. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you all the best as you ttc again, not easy after such devastation.