Monday, September 10, 2012

CD 19: Talk Dirty To Me

Finally! WOOT WOOT! I'm seeing the good CM. LOVING THAT! Haven't told the hubs yet because I don't know how to say "there's egg white cervical mucous coming out of me now so that means your sperm are more likely to thrive in this environment" in a sexy way (talk about your dirty talk hehe). Probably just some sexting throughout the day to try and rev him up for when he's home?

Yes, please - in theory.

The hubs works a VERY busy job though... and literally touches people all day long. He's a physical therapist and stretches people out all day and has them do exercises and stuff. Honestly, I don't know exactly what he does with each individual patient. But I'm 99.99999% sure that I don't need him fighting off any arousal while being that close to anyone.
Stock image, but you get the idea...


So I suppose I'll just stick to the good old fashioned seduction methods of pouncing on him when he gets home!


Will this work?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha - looks like you got a Jersey girl there! =P GL and GET'ER DONE!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.