MUAHHAHAHA
| You'll notice that I haven't peed on the packaging either. |
This week is EXTREMELY busy for me and I'm really trying my hardest to update all week for the ICLW friends that I've already made :) I hope you're still willing to stick with me until 10/2. Hopefully I don't see AF before then and instead I get a really DARK 2nd line.
The fact that this week is busy is going to be an asset in avoiding the POAS mentality. One of the hardest parts of having a desk job is the opportunity I have to google my symptoms and see when I should, in fact, POAS and possibly get my BFP. Or there's the CONSTANT chatting on TTCAL, or stalking on fertility friend...
I'm still optimistic about this cycle but not really as high hopes as I had last cycle. Even though me and the hubs BD'd like rock starts up until O, you never can be certain.
How does your week look? Are you busy too - or are you busy watching your Fertility Friend account and cautiously watching out for every single symptom?
Good luck on the TWW! Only 7 days to go... ;) Happy ICLW (#38)
ReplyDeleteI have a desk job too - that is super quiet most days, so I am in the camp of watching every symptom and trying to stay away from Dr. Google!! Good luck with this cycle!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I am jealous of that fat stack you have! 7dpo yay! I bet implantation is occurring right this very moment!! fingers crossed! I am not peeing on anything at all the entire time! well at least for now that is what I am sayin! Come 11-12dpo I will probably be rolling on the floor crying to pee on something!
ReplyDeleteYeah - after my loss I bought 100 of them. I'm not even remotely joking. I wanted to test until it was negative (therefore no more hcg in my system) and then be a POAS addict without feeling bad about it!
DeleteBE STRONG, DONT DO IT YET! Let those lines get niiiice and dark before you see them =)
ReplyDeleteHi (again) from ICLW. I have a pack of those tests too :) I had to hide them from myself so that I wouldn't pee hahaha. Actually, I promised my hubs I woudln't and that convinced me not to. I have a love/hate relationship with FF. I could and did spend hours pouring over my chart, over charts that looked like mine, over charts with womeen who concieved while only having one tube (like myself)...oh my!
ReplyDeleteI check my FF chart like 6 times a day, because it can definitely tell me that this month I'll be pregnant. Not. Still do it though. 7 more days til you can pee on the sticks! You can do it!
ReplyDelete