Thursday, September 20, 2012

CD 29: 11.5 Days

11.5 Days. That doesn't seem so long right? I can totally make it another 11.5 days until I test.

Yeah right. I'm already thinking about testing the weekend before my conference... JUST to see. I mean, if I am pregnant won't that be awesome? I'll be flying high and excited! I really want to be pregnant... and I really hope this is it. I think we have a good shot this time around. But I'm still scared of seeing the BFN.

So I promise right now that I will hold off on testing until October 2nd. This promise is one you can't take to the bank. I'm already wavering.
Tik Tok Indeed

I'm just ready to know if this is it or if I should let myself move on. I'm ready to abandon hope if necessary and start focusing on other things for a short period of time.

I need a break cold beer. I want to go home. I'm so done for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I could never wait that long to test. That takes some serious willpower. I will be testing on the 29th at 10 DPO and even waiting that long will be torture for me.

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.