When am I going to O? Is it going to be tomorrow, the next day, the next one after that?! I need a clone to sit me down and tell me what I'm about to write...
There is nothing you can do to make yourself ovulate! NOTHING.
But I'll be damned sure that stressing over not ovulating isn't making you anovulatory.
So what to do... what to do...
Each day is a struggle. I wake up, take my temp, disappointment ensues. I do my CBEFM strip and wait 5 minutes for the result. Still "high"... That's 6 days in a row now. Pffffft. Common ovaries! So whatcha gotta do! Seriously.
Common baby... I'm ready for you!
I haven't even O'd yet and I feel like I'm out. Where's the hope!
I take back what I said about the 2WW vs Pre-O'ing... it's way easier to wait after you know you've O'd. It's hard to wonder when you'll O. At least when you HAVE O'd you can count the days til you test/when AF may come.
Someone bring me some wine.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.