Friday, August 24, 2012

CD2 - The Pomegratine Diaries

It's a war zone over here... It's the 2nd day of this crimson siege and things are heating up. I never would have thought what they said was true, that pom juice would make AF even more of a bitch than she already is. I'm taking that as a good sign though, that shit works.

My emotions are nuclear.
I miss the comforts of home... sweat pants... wine! All those things you take for granted when you're at war work. At least it's Friday and there is a cease fire starting at 5:00. My war metaphors are limited... give me a damn break.

Everybody's looking forward to the we-ee-kend!
Since the POM worked so damn well I'm starting myself on a strict regimen. E'rry morning a Pom smoothie with other fruit... you know - that way it's healthy. Thicken up UTE, this could be the month you have to start carrying a baby.

Oh, Todd Akin!
Not to be political, but if I wasn't legitimately raped this cycle, doesn't that mean I WOULD be pregnant. #shitpoliticianssay

Expert photoshopper over here.
Game Plan: Pom juice daily and BD EOD this time around, UNLESS my CBEFM says it's a peak day... then we're going to get it on.

2 comments:

  1. Haha MAD EXCELLENT PhotoShop skillz! And we decided- its still Pom even in a pomtini, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.