Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First REAL Cycle TTC

I am nervous and excited that this is our first cycle back to TTC. I have been noticing some symptoms that lead me to believe I might be fertile at this very moment, including feeling my cervix and definitely thinking that it's OPEN.

***TMI Warning***
So as a woman noticing these symptoms... including:
  • EWCM - This stuff literally fell out of me and onto my PJ's yesterday morning after going to the bathroom.
  • Lots more EWCM during other bathroom events later in the day...
  • Cervix feeling soft and open (not sure about high or not... )
  • Increased sex drive (assuming it's because the fertility hormones are making me want to get it on and not just my husband's wily charm)
Ewww, seriously. That is so gross.
  But based on my chart I doubt that this could be O time. But if it is...
The "O" face applies to ovulation, right?
So yeah, welcome to the sex olympics. Take part in a grand tradition.

Speaking of ovulation... this is what my opks look like more than they should:
But yesterday they were like 50% as dark.

Also - how the hell do you rotate photos in blogger?

*wipes hands clean of this confusion and is now going back to regularly scheduled programming*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.