Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ain't nobody got time for that!



I am usually not THAT girl in the office that's like "stay away from me when you're sick!" Nope. Honestly, I've never been much of a germophobe at all and I've typically been relatively healthy. Maybe it's because I used to bury myself in sand and I still eat without washing my hands first.

Ok, there's someone in the office with bronchitis.

Tracy Morgan No
STAY HOME IF YOUR SICK PLEASE!

Hypocrite alert over here. Yes, I was sick with a cold for at least a week and only took maybe 7 hours of sick leave. So yeah... I suck too.

But anyways, I have my purell at my desk, I'm watching my hands for the full 15 seconds like they always tell you when leaving the bathroom, even doing that slick paper towel to open the door when your done. I can NOT get sick.
Is doing this going too far?
Also, I'm starting to label my blog entries henceforth and I'm definitely putting "Smug" on this. Because yeah, this is a smug, pregnant woman thing.

Mkay. Weaslewam out!

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you!! there is a guy in my office that has been sick for 2 weeks and sits at his desk coughing all day it drives me crazy I want to put hand sanitize up my nose! haha! For real though I have heard/done before putting neosporin right inside your nose before going to a meeting or event with sick people will stop the germs from entering your body...not sure how legit it is but it's worth a shot if you have to work with these sicklings! Hey only 5 days till your Ultrasound!!! That's Soooooo close!! Wooowhooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I am totally guilty of this. I would rather come to work sick then miss work. Mostly because my co-workers are ALWAYS gone sick and I don't want to feel worthless like them. I will call doctor and get put on antibiotics though :)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.