Drawn? Drewn? Drew? Blood draw? I dunno what the past tense is for draw - I just realized.
But the point is that none of those words have squiggly red underneath them so I think they're all right.
Anyways, I just got back from the doctor where I have my very first beta draw. Ummm like 8 days after I requested one. I have no clue why my PCP wouldn't do this draw and why they still haven't responded to my email from yesterday. Maybe they saw that I went around them and got it taken care of anyways. Either way, if I speak to someone, they're going to get an earful about how ignoring me is NOT how you take care of a patient who requests something.
Funny side note: When I finally got a call back from the OBGYN's office, I explained to them why I had to go around my PCP in TEARS. I was like, "I don't know why this makes me so sad," and the woman goes, "Well you're definitely pregnant then!"
So now I patiently await my results from the draw. At this point I don't know what to expect. Something in the thousands for sure, right? According to BetaBase I should have about 865 since I'm 20 DPO.
Hopefully I'll have an update by today around 3:00 CST.
Until then...
UPDATE: Ok so I got the call and my beta is 1632.5!!! Halleluiah! That's way higher than betabase's median so I think that's good news. And I have my follow up scheduled for Saturday morning. HURAAY!
Good luck on your results today.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Don't stress about what your number is today, all that matters is it doubles!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! That's an amazing number!
ReplyDelete