Although that's no thanks to a douchey doctor and the horrible experience of the doctor who wouldn't do a blood draw until a 20 minute bully session where he told me that a beta wouldn't be covered by insurance (when they have been before, and even if it wasn't I was happy to pay out of pocket) and that the blood test "wouldn't help me." Instead of a blood test he recommended that I go to counseling because I was too anxious and that wasn't good for the baby.
![]() |
| I hope this happens to douchey doc every moment of every day for the rest of his life. |
But who cares about that douche canoe?
I have some symptoms today! And that's what I'm thankful for right now (that and obviously the REASON I have them)
- A general tiredness & achy muscles
- Sore breasts (halla!)
- Very VERY light nausea!... and so it begins
And I don't regret it. With much thinking of the perfect way to tell everyone, I couldn't help but feel awkward. I don't like to be in the center of attention and I certainly didn't think I could handle everyone being that excited for me when I wasn't really that excited about it myself. So I told them via email and that's that.
I talked to a lot of people this weekend about their personal losses and how they coped with their successful pregnancy. How did they get through it and such... And I talked to my mom for over an hour - explained the douchey doc and she dropped the F-bomb when she heard the story.
The weekend started pretty shitty, but I'm glad I went through it.


Good for you! and what a GREAT number!! haha I love that video clip from wipe out! too funny! YAY for telling the rest of your family!!!
ReplyDeleteOmegoodness!!!! Awesome awesome numbers!!!!!! Glad you stood up for yourself! Holla!!
ReplyDeleteHoly numbers! Are you having 8 babies?! We'll find out soooon!
ReplyDeleteI am still trying to get past the fact of doctor telling you to seek counseling. Glad you put his remarks behind you and moved past. Great numbers and good luck on ultrasound tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOfficially less than 24 hours!!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!
ReplyDelete