Friday, November 9, 2012

Feeling MUCH Better Today



Thankyouverymuch.

I got an apology from the nurse of my PCP because it took so long fer her to get back to me about my beta testing. Still not really happy about that but an apology goes a long way with me, so I'm *whatever* about that doctor right now.

I go in for my 2nd draw tomorrow. So excited to see what that number tells me. I honestly think that just having my blood drawn has brought down my anxiety level to a minimum. I have SLEPT the past 2 nights without waking up in a panic and I can say for certain that today I actually feel hopefully about my pregnancy.

Guess what, bitches? I'm 5 weeks today!
This image updates with how far along I am constantly, no idea how to just do a still image and make it stay.
245 Days* days from now I should be holding my lil monster.

Fingers crossed for my friend at The Buggy List in her 2WW! Please let this be it for her :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your beta tomorrow! Will you get the results tomorrow or Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know - I'll ask the lab tomorrow when I get the draw.

      Delete
    2. Did you get your numbers yet?!

      Delete
  2. Hope you got your results on second beta today and they didn't make you wait until Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the betas were awesome, I'm holding on by a thread here.. =) thanks for the <3

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.