Friday, November 30, 2012

Slightly More Positive



It's another day closer to my ultrasound. The weekend will help burn through time quickly and then Monday will be here before we know it and there will only be 3.5 days til my ultrasound instead of 6ish right now.

Gah - That's what's going on in my head. I can't keep track of things going on in my personal life but I constantly can tell you how long until my next ultrasound.

Towards the end of the work day yesterday my mood shifted. I was slightly more positive. But I have a little conundrum...
Futurama Fry - Not sure if boobs hurt because of pregnancy or if boobs hurt because i keep checking to see if they're hurting
If you don't know by now, I love memes.

TGIF people! Anyone have any fun weekend plans!?

4 comments:

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.