Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm so sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

I've never been one to closely monitor my symptoms. I've never been one to have cramps before AF or taken notice of any MORE acne around that time (it's pretty much always there).

So now that I'm pregnant (squeee!) I am trying to notice those symptoms that the other pregnant women are getting. My boobs don't feel particularly different, I'm able to eat as much as I want thankyouverymuch, and I'm not constipated (jealous?!)

What I am is fuggin' sleepy! I am tired. I am just exhausted! I have that feeling of sleepiness that you get right before bed. My eyes feel "soggy" (my description for that feeling you get when your can't keep your eyes open, I have no idea if anyone else says it that way) and I always feel like I have to rub my eyes.

I would do just about anything for it to be time to go home and just take a bloody nap already.

ANNNNNNNNNND I love it.

As far as symptoms go, this is one of the better ones to have. Although we can all agree the best one is getting huge boobs before you even develop a hint of a baby bump. Being sleepy is kind of nice. Especially in winter. I just want to hibernate and wake up 8 months from now with a baby in my arms.

Oh, my sense of smell is heightened too... that is when my cold doesn't have my nose stuffed up!

I'm writing this to remember these symptoms. I'm still scared silly that because I don't have debilitating morning sickness that something might be wrong.

At least I'm too tired to let that fear bother me.

3 comments:

  1. Huge boobs is the one symptom I totally want if we get pregnant! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for symptoms! And you're right, being exhausted is one of the easier ones to deal with. :)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.