Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday....

Wahhhh waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....

Mondays suck. OMG do they suck. I'm sitting here this morning EXHAUSTED but at the same time kind of excited knowing that I have my next ultrasound in about 3 days. Over the weekend my symptoms came back, so even though I know that's not an indication of a viable pregnancy, it's certainly reassuring that I'm feeling those symptoms once again.

They include:
  • The weepies (not as severe as when I cried at Taylor Swift's music, but still)
  • Sore boobs, huzzahh!
  • EXHAUSTION (see above)
  • Nausea/Food aversions
This weekend consisted of me exclusively eating carbs. No seriously. I had a diet of a 3 year old. Cereal/Toast/More Cereal/More Toast/Lifesavers/Ice Cream...

Photobucket
My face when I'm trying to decide if something is going to make me nauseous or not

So I sit here this morning with the best of intentions in my lunch bag. 2 apples, 2 bananas, and the trusty ol PB&J (Hey, don't judge me, I can't starve!!!)

Anyways, that's how my start of my week is going! How is everyone else doing? Any and all "I hate monday's" comments are totally accepted.

7 comments:

  1. So glad you started getting symptoms again and hopefully these next three days will go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im too tired to hate mondays right now.... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the great symptoms return! Mondays suck! they really suck after a weekend get away! 3 days till your U/S!! Wooowhoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for symptoms and an u/s soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather have another saline ultrasound than repeat a Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!

    I craved carbs and only carbs when pg. Didn't realize just how much control I'd love over my own body due to pregnancy cravings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg all you girls are having your u/s in the next few days. It's going to be some great blog stalking :)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.