Midwest girl reporting live from work where I haven't done anything allllll day.
It snowed a shit ton last night. That's a scientific term for like at least a foot or more.
This is from having zero snow the day before...
Schools were closed today but not work. No sir. So yeah I've been bumping and bummed that no one has really updated their blogs. WRITE SOMETHING! (... and they hypocrite award goes to)
Oh for the record - this storm is called:
![]() |
| Draco |

Wow, that's a lot of snow! I think they should definitely have snow days for adults. Too bad I don't live anywhere that we could take advantage of it, but that's beside the point. By the way you can always come read my blog if you are bored :) -MrsErinH http://loveismultiplied.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteStopping by from ICLW! I know snow can be a huge pain in the bum, but being from Florida I am a bit jealous. I love how all the winter storms were given nerdy names this year. Except they spelled Gandalf wrong!
ReplyDelete