I didn't do a damn thing, I'll tell you that. But my husband had a fun night on Friday...
... And by fun night I OF COURSE mean he went out with some friends and got really drunk and I picked him up late at the bars.
The next morning was genuinely hilarious because my nausea and his hangover made us both unbearable to be around.
I couldn't eat anything. Seriously. My entire weekend was me on the verge of throwing up trying to think of something I could eat that wouldn't set me off. I just kept thinking and thinking and thinking. WHAT would make me feel better... what will give me a full tummy and not make me want to hurl.
Once again we did the tried and true toast with butter. I nibbled this as I did in my college days. One tiny bite at a time. Set the toast down until it became cold and soggy and unappetizing. I sipped on 7 Up which helped but couldn't think of a single thing to make me feel better so I took a nice long 3 hour nap and when I woke up I figured that Chicken Selects from McDonalds were where it's at and had that for lupper/linner (whatever you call Lunch/Dinner).
![]() |
| My husband used to have this shirt. |
The parallels of a hangover and morning sickness are uncanny. The good thing is though... when you're suffering from morning sickness, it's still your husband's job to bring you water when you're both in bed in agony trying to feel better.


Awww. Hope you get over this hump of sickness soon!!! Glad you enjoyed the wrap!! :) :)
ReplyDelete