Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dreaming in Technicolor

This HAS to be a pregnancy symptom. In addition to being extra tired - each night I have the most vivid and LONG dreams I've ever had. Here's a quick synopsis of what happened last night...

I was a reporter interviewing each of the Jersey Shore cast members and somehow I was super attracted to Vinny. I'm embarrassed to even type what happens next so you just fill in the blanks.
Are you KIDDING me, subconscious? Next time it better be Hugh Jackman
Secondly - after watching far too much Once Upon A Time I've been dreaming about fairy tales. Last night I was trying to get stories out of trees - which made sense in my dreams. I had to keep climbing trees to find things that this queen wanted me to get.

All of this involved the zombie apocalypse of course. I was transported into my church that I went to as a kid that always confused me. So this is a recurring dream where I get lost in my church and I'm trying to find my way out.

Good stuff right? Gosh - reading about other people's crazy effing dreams is suuuuuuper interesting. I know this. It's fun to share the crazy stuff though that goes on in my head.

Hope you guys have had a great weekend! I'm very excited for my next prenatal appointment on 12/21! Let's hope the world doesn't end - either literally or metaphorically with a bad appointment.

1 comment:

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.