Friday, December 28, 2012

Bump Photo Friday: 12w2d

I can't be sure if that little curvature is bloating or my t-shirt hanging out a little more than usual... but I thought I'd share with you my BPF (Bump Photo Friday).

Also, I must note I took deliberate care to cover my face as it looks like a minefield today. My hair looks like that of a homeless person. And I overall just look like a disheveled piece of donkey butt...

M'kay - no judgment right?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeah - it's a freaking mirror shot in the bathroom... I'm a 16 year old girl - I get it. I'll do better next time.

2 comments:

  1. You look cute! & I love your post haha! mirror shots in the bathroom remind me of myspace! haha! Totally lovin your little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a little bump! Get your DH to take the picture next time when you are already dressed up for something :)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.