Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Going Public

Ohhhhhhhhkay... deep breath. I'm damn near 11 weeks pregnant and that means I'm almost out of my first trimester. Ummm like 19 days until I'm 13w3d (that's what I count as 2nd tri - some will say it's 12 weeks... it's your own decision and you're not bound to agree me!). So that means it's almost time to be going public.

Telling people.

Oh. My. GAHHHHHHHHHHH

I went back and looked at my personal blog at thateasley.blogspot.com and updated today for the first time in months. After updating they take you to your blog list and I found a scheduled post to be released on 12/28. Ummm I check it out and it's like reading a note from the past. A post I wrote the day after I got my BFP announcing my pregnancy on my personal blog. I honestly would have forgot about it if I hadn't just looked today.

Anyways, with a slight updating (obviously including the ermahgerd picture announcement and changing the date to 1-7-13) I decided nothing is left to do but let that post go up when it goes up.

Right now I feel like I'm crazier than this guy.

Photobucket
Breathe... It's almost time to go public and that's amazing!

In other news - NT Scan is scheduled for 1-3!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that gif freaks me out lol.
    Yay for going public!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that pic is hilarious! Keep breathing, you can do this :)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.