Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In A Good Place


I'm in a good place today. I'm 9w4d along and feeling pretty good about things in general.

It's hard to put things into perspective when you have PgAL brain but I feel like for the most part I've either been scared or generally negative about this pregnancy. Scared of the lack of symptoms and negative about what it all means...

Well today I'm positive.

I'm pregnant and that's pretty effing exciting.

I'm so close to being able to use my at home doppler (I'm giving it a go this weekend!)

I'm 10 days away from my next prenatal appointment.

I'm PAST my loss milestone of 8w6d.

And to treat myself I poured myself a little cup of coffee. *GASP* yes, I'm giving myself a little bit of caffeine in moderation.

Congrats to KristyKay who had to withdraw her submission for the IVF contest I mentioned a few days ago... because she's PREGNANT!
dance we GIF dance off (12 gifs)
 (And yes, I cried when I saw the updated video... damn you KK!)

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you are feeling more at ease and opening up to the fact baby is doing great and you are pregnant, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 hip-hip-hooray's for: being able to use doppler soon! only 10 days til next appointment! and KK being KTFU!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.