I am SO relieved. I just got home from a great u/s with my husband. We saw our little baby measuring 9w3d which is actually ahead of what I predicted with my ovulation charting so YEAH and also our little sparkler must have grew from our last u/s which had me dated at 6w1d (so fast forward, that means today I should have measured 8w2d so MORE YEAH!!!)
The only negative was that I didn't get a picture to post with you guys. But I'm just so happy that I got good news that it doesn't really matter!
Oh yeah, heart rate was 171bpm!
And now I'm going to see how long this good feeling lasts before my PgAL brain kicks back into full gear. I give it 5-6 days.
Congrats on your fantastic news!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDelete=) 5-6 days is about right! YAY for the great u/s!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad it went so well!
ReplyDeleteWoooowhooo!! Great news!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congrats hon! So happy to hear the good news -MrsErinH
ReplyDelete