Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Remembering Today

Today was my EDD. So I'm taking the day off of work. If this isn't a mental health day then I don't know what is. I'm ordering pizza and it'll be here in an hour. And by A pizza, I mean I ordered 2 large pan pizzas with cheese sticks so I'll have leftovers. It's the only way to live.

But trying to be positive, I am pregnant... tomorrow I will hopefully have a successful ultrasound and my PgAL brain can relax for... a week tops.

Even though today is my EDD I really wanted to advertise the IVF Contest that my blog buddy KristyKay is competing in. She needs your votes on December 11th! Look for the Kristy and Rich Erwin video. And VOTE FOR THEM :)

5 comments:

  1. sending you lots of <3 today... (and go cheese sticks, those sound sooooo yummy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH and I went away of our EDD, so I cam relate to needing a mental health day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super big hugs today!

    Thank you so much for sharing! I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.