Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Holy Cannoli!

I love this meme chick
Ermahgerd I got a positive OPK! That means that I at least have an LH surge which means that I might be gearing up to OVULATE in the next 24-28 hours! Carefully taking temps will likely confirm said O and basically I'm jumping for joy in my body right now!

Smiley face, indeed!
I should probably at least go on to say that I've never caught my surge, let alone when I just randomly test in the morning to see just maybe... I guess I'm just lucky this time around! And as I anticipated, I am kinda sorta wondering if maybe we should hatch this egg or not. BUT I'm mostly leaning on the NOT side.

Seeing this all but confirms that last week's spotting was probably nothing more than residual garbage leaking from my ute. BARF. I'm so sick of seeing that stuff come out of me. I'm over it... done. Finite! Seriously, guys... it's not funny anymore.

SO hopefully this means that I'm another 2 weeks away from seeing the lovely aunt flo in all her gory, ahem, I mean glory.

Aaaaaaaand it's going to be interesting when she comes around because I've been drinking POM, a 100% pomegranite juice that's stupidly expensive. It's said to help fertility by thickening the lining of your uterus which helps with implantation. The negative side of a thick lining... is well shedding of said lining. Yawwwwwn there is just about nothing I can't handle anymore after the D&C.

1 comment:

  1. lmao at the "Ermahgerd!" =P woot woot for an O and AF in two weeks!! we can take on ANYTHING now!!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.