I wanted to slap her for some reason.
Mostly because I heard that when she saw her baby on the ultrasound, the photos of which she handed to her roommates as evidence of her knocked up status, she exclaimed "EWWWW"
I kind of want to hand her a plate of fuuuuuuuuuck you served up nice and hot.
Scrooge McJealousofherpregnancy over here.
-----------
This most recent weekend I was lucky to have my niece and nephew staying with me! I loved having them here as I was able to relive my childhood by riding bikes, swinging on swings, drawing with chalk, playing in the sprinkler, popping bubbles etc.
I am the pied piper of getting the kiddos to come to my yard and it doesn't take any milkshakes. I effing love kids. Really, seriously LOVE them. At one point I had 5 kids under the age of 9 in my house and I made them chicken nuggets for dinner and they all played together and then watched a movie.
Movies watched this weekend:
-Ice Age, something about dinosaurs or whatever
-Treasure Buddies
Do I still want to TTC if I have to watch talking dog movies? Ummm hells to the yes. I'll watch every "buddy" movie 50 times if that's what it takes. But I wish it were that easy. In the game of TTC you can't study harder, or work more hours to achieve what you're wanting to achieve.
-----------
I consulted Dr. Google again. Yeah I know, I know... but after comparing my Fertility Friend chart to others on TTCAL, I noticed my BBT's are extremely low. I reread a paragraph in TCOYF and noticed that BBTs should be between 97.0-97.7 before O. Mine have allll been below 97 degrees every morning. What could that mean? I may have hypothyroidism. Crap sandwich.
Yes, I know Dr. Google has also made me believe I may have PCOS.
I'm actually going to my general health care provider to get more blood drawn to test my thyroid. Personally, I'd just love to at least rule it out as a reason for my miscarriage as the two ARE related. If I have it, I can take medication to help me get better, but I'll be on drugs the rest of my life.
JOY JOY JOY
It's been an exhausting few days since I last posted. I hope everyone is doing better than I am!!



snooki sucks. That is all.
ReplyDeleteOk also - I was tested for ANY thyroid problems too, as it runs prevalent on my dad's side of the fam. (negative - but I hear you on wanting to rule it aaalll out!)
andplusalso - T minus 9 and counting... kthxbai