![]() |
| I mean, COME ON! |
I mean, what the f*cking f*ck AF? It's bad enough that I didn't even appear to ovulate doing everything but confirm my fears that there's something wrong with me physically... BUT COME ON.
I feel like if AF were another kid on the playground then she just pushed me in the sandbox and put gum in my hair.
I wish I could get my mom to talk to her mom and we could play nicely together with my BFF, Ovulation. And AF would only come around after O had been here loud and freaking clear.
In other news, I'm still hung over in a sense from a funk that I was put in this weekend. It could have been a mixture of PMS or something leading up to it but it seems like everyone and their dog is pissing me off today. I need to be locked up and the key thrown away until I am not riding bitch roller coaster.
SUNUVAFUGGINB*TCH.
Yes, I may have a hint of tourettes today.
![]() |
| Not even a little bit. |
It's bad enough that I lost my baby less than 3 months ago. I have no idea why or if I could have done anything to prevent it so my mind makes up reasons which I'm trying to rule out (hypothyroid and PCOS at the moment.) Now I see that my cycle wasn't even 3 weeks long before AF came. This is a problem.
| Text exchange with the husband. He's a lucky lucky guy. |
AF Can Rot in Hell
C/O Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Ice Cream
Thank you for your consideration.



*Sending a swift kick to the ass from NJ for your DH*
ReplyDeleteseriously?!
maybe you drank TOO MUCH pom - and your lining is just shedding a little for you? =\ sorry AF came so early...